Thursday, October 7, 2010

MG Sazabi a$$/ rear skirt update


Just a quick post before I go to work today. I have managed to worked on the rear skirt of my MG Saz for a couple of days now. I think I need to do more sanding and clean up before I could continue to detail this part further with MSG parts and pla plates.

However I am pretty happy with the results so far, considering I am not comfortable in scratch building. Adding the Quebley parts was a last minute decision and I thought of it coz my MG Quebley is obviously good for my stash without it's shoulders. Plus I really needed to give the scratch built rear skirt some round curves to match the front skirts and the Quebley shoulders.

I have here old photos of the scratch built rear skirt and some new progress pics of how it looks so far. I will add more details after cleaning up the edges of this part.







Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)
Post a Comment