Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, October 7, 2010

MG Sazabi a$$/ rear skirt update


Just a quick post before I go to work today. I have managed to worked on the rear skirt of my MG Saz for a couple of days now. I think I need to do more sanding and clean up before I could continue to detail this part further with MSG parts and pla plates.

However I am pretty happy with the results so far, considering I am not comfortable in scratch building. Adding the Quebley parts was a last minute decision and I thought of it coz my MG Quebley is obviously good for my stash without it's shoulders. Plus I really needed to give the scratch built rear skirt some round curves to match the front skirts and the Quebley shoulders.

I have here old photos of the scratch built rear skirt and some new progress pics of how it looks so far. I will add more details after cleaning up the edges of this part.







Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)

14 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

That's one nasty a$$ you have there DC! hahahaha! love the mods bro!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hey bro.. may i ask u one question?.. normally how thick is the pla-plate you use?.. i'm using 05mm type and it is hard to cut with normal knife or design knife.. any suggestion?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nice @$$ huge hehehheheh

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

awesome re-shaping! simple polygons that blend well!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

i think you should use drill instead of art knife if ur having hard time..just sand it off so you can make the edges even

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

one word....brilliant!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

one big crotch for one big a.......$$$$ !!! nasty mods XDDD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I amusing .5mm to 2mm with this build and I cut them with a Tamiya scriber.:)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, thanks for dropping by Raymond. :b

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro, lucky everything blended well actually.I am really surprised myself bro. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

or cut with a scriber. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! just got lucky. hihi :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

plus big boob! hehehe :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Does not sound right bro? bwahahaha

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS