Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 4, 2010

BANDAI Model Kit World Cup 2010 - 3 weekends away!


3 weekends away and I think I am only 65% done. I feel the pressure now coz after checking my email I realized that Bankee ( official sponsor in the Philippines ) emailed me the rules and mechanics on joining the contest a couple of weeks ago.

I still have not registered though, will do some time this week. I also have to confirm with them if I am no longer eligible to join the Open category and should settle for joining the Expert cat starting this year. Anyways, the rules and mechanics of joining this annual biggie competition is on my sidebar in case you want  a quick review.

Goodluck to our MAC & GMAC members and just enjoy the hobby guys! wink wink! :D

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

it will surely be a BLAST!, seeing a lot of kits with various mods, color schemes and story.
it will doubly a BLAST seeing Master D's kits on display.
on the other hand, Master D, I used your links to IPMS manila to join there club, and use you as one of the links to their site.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, I am glad my blog led you to join IPMS Manila, those are great modelers and " people " out there. :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS