Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 4, 2010

MG Sazabi VOB - wanabee backpack primed


Just sharing photos of my Sazabi VOB - wanabee backpack. I just primed it basically to check for errors and to see how it looks like so far. As expected, I was not able to remove the seam lines on the Zeta properly and there are a few glue marks to sand off as well.

However, I really like how it looks like right now, It looks a ton better primed than looking at it with all those assorted colors glued together. It looks more serious and looks a ton less funny and scrappy than when it was unprimed. Anyways, here are a few pics of the VOB - wanabee backpack...







4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

the part where the wires end were kinda rushed huh? probably because the deadlines... nice overboosts by the way!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks, yeap...I just inserted the wires. hehe :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

it looks like a scuba kit, no offence but nice job!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, never saw it that way... but you're right! thanks! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS