Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Enjoy the Night!!!


* Back track * Exactly the same time last year I was having my worst Christmas of my adult life! It is such an unforgettable event that I will never ever delete those 1 year old posts in my blog. Simply put, it's Gunpla / Internet Nightmare before Christmas.

* Fast Forward * Everything is great now! My kids opened their presents and they love them... We ate a very hearty ( bad for the heart ) meal earlier and had some photos with the family taken. I will wake up my wife and kids in a few minutes and celebrate the night further!

My blog is a little over a year now and I have met and made a lot of friends since last year. A couple of international commission works, a 1/35 Gundam resin project and a partnership with Sonar and Gundam Australia through our Beargguy GB! Everything is running smoothly and everything is sooo good.

I just want to greet everyone  Merry merry Christmas and I sincerely hope you are also having a great night and year ahead of you. Thanks a ton from the bottom of my heart to all my GMA officemates, my handful of readers, my ZeroGunz family, Ryukaze, Rayloke, Jeffho, Juju, Phoon, Arul Mani, Phantompain, Beckylaw, Hellback, Chriswoo, Genosider, Adam Sonar, Gundam Australia, Kamm, Vanz Hilario, TVA, Nath Dalanon, Fil Dimaano, theghan, Gunpla Crazy, Krescenhaze, Oceansean, MAC likers and DC23 likers at Facebook, GMAC likers, all the MAC forumers, Matt Tomczek, Matt Mrozek, Kisapmata, MatanglawinX, GunJap, Gundam Guy, and Kriz!

Merry Christmas to you guys!!! Enjoy the night!!! :)

16 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Merry Christmas To You and Family my friend.
Enjoy.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Merry Christmas to you bro and to your family. =)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

In your cse bro... Enjoy the afternoon? hihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family too bro! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks GG! Merry Christmas to you nd your family too! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Mechanical Christmas!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family DC! I hope you all have a wonderful time <3

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

haha, Mechanical Christmas bro! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too bro! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Glad to hear you are having a great one this year :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton Z!!! Merry Christmas to you too! ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Warm festive regards to you and yours also DC. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Sonar! same to you my friend! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

he he!! late na nman ako !!

MERRY XMAS BRO !!! and A VERY FRUITFUL NEW YEAR !!!

I OWE MY BLOG AND GMAC FB PAGE TO YOU BRO !!! MORE POWER TO MAC !!

MORE POWER TO DC !!! XDDD MEGA THUMBS UP !!!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

only your blog Vanz, nauna GMAC, hehehe! Merry Xmas bro! Sali ka G SHOT! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

count me in bro !!! XDD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Cool! Goodluck bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS