Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 24, 2010

G-SHOT logo studies


A blogger friend asked me earlier if I could create a logo for him that is similar to the Beargguy GB logo that I did. I Just finished this four studies after eating a hearty meal and hope my blogger friend likes at least one of them. If not, I could do another round of studies for him.

And this is the winning logo, well... at least one of these two...



This will be a logo for an online contest very very soon. So stay tuned guys! :)

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Ooh, online contest, me liikey :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, will post the details in while... ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS