Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 24, 2010

1/144 GPB-04 Beargguy - snapfit


My previous post which is the Beargguy STEP by STEP assembly has so much photos I had to create a separate post for the gallery of this guy. I had a blast taking photos of my Beargguy and took so much... I can play with the kit and take photos the whole day but I then realized that I have to post this already.

As I've said, the overall articulation of the kit is pretty decent. The neck gives the head enough articulation though the arms has tight limited movement. The legs have very good movement and subtle moving parts like the mouth and the backpack gives the kit an extra oooomph!

I am off to buy coconuts now and my wife is nagging me to stop blogging... nyways Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy my Beargguy photos!
































Thanks for dropping by! Til next post! :)



3 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

almost fell outta my chair laughing at the last 3 shotz

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hihihi, the weapon is too heavy for him! XD

DarkWorkx said...

How do you change his eyes?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS