Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 4, 2011

I got RABIES yesterday!!!

dog bite photo

Yes I got rabies yesterday! I was accidentally bitten by my dog Panzer yesterday. I was telling him to leave the plastic bag in his mouth and I managed to take it from him as usual after telling him no. But I noticed that there is a small piece left in his mouth and I got scared my dog might swallow it. I then quickly took it in his mouth and my dog quickly tried to grab it from my hand.

Notice that the wound is not the usual round hole bite marks? Simply because Panzer ( my dog ) was trying to grab the plastic bag from my hand and NOT bite my hand. Basically one of his fangs slashed through my right thumb. It was a bit messy and bloody and my right thumb is still swollen up to now.

I then went to the hospital for a toxoid and anti rabies shot. I will be getting 4 more anti rabies shot up to August. I'm good but just was not able to do Gunpla yesterday and today. However I am still praying for Panzer's health. Hopefully he will be okay. The vet told me that he is basically under observation for two weeks and his supposedly last vaccine yesterday was cancelled.

Hoping the best for my puppy... hope all is well in two weeks. 

12 comments:

Kamm said...

Hope hes ok bro and hope your hand heals sooon!...

Stay cool bro

PhantomPain said...

Yikes, looks bad...
Good luck to you and Panzer!

Jose Garcia said...

Best wishes to you and panzer bro

Eric Ang said...

get well soon to both of you !!

Kriz said...

wtf, dang bro..looks like MURPHY'S LAW is kicking yer butt as well, Hope all gets better my brother.

DC23 said...

It's healing a bit already. Although handling ANY Gunpla tool is painful! :)

DC23 said...

Not as bad as it looks bro... though it is still painful after 2 days. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! Hope is well with my dog. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton Eric! :)

DC23 said...

Yeah, I think so! I'm good though, just can't handle a friggin' tool! :D

Gunpla_not_so_crazy said...

doesn't panzer have his shots yet?

DC23 said...

He was supposed to get his shots on the day I was bitten bro. :(

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS