Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's my daughter NICO's 8th birthday today!!!

Nico Photo

I am not really the richest man in the world today as we have all our expenses on the renovation of the house. Gladly my eldest daughter Nico, just asked me for a Barbie doll house play set for her 8th birthday. No fancy parties, No expensive toys... just some good food and a doll house was good enough for her for this special day.

Fortunately I managed to convince my younger daughter Sam that I could only get her some clay ( play dough ) today and that she'll get her big toy on her birthday soon. My son got a couple of Tomy trains as usual and yours truly got a leader class Transformers Starscream that was on sale.

Anyways, just wanted to shout out " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " to my dearest daugher NICO!

Dang it! how they grow soooo fast! will cherish these years while my 2 daughters are still asking for toys and not boys for their birthdays. Dang it!

7 comments:

Eric Ang said...

Happy Birthday NICO :)

Always be a good and eldest daughter for your daddy, mommy, and sisters.

Krizkreations said...

Happy Birthday precious, My family and I wish you a great day.
P.S. My daughter Makayla wish's you a lot of fun with the Barbie Playset.

WOL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nico, looks how happy she is ^^

chubbybots said...

Happy bday Nico!

Haha kids sure grow really fast! 

Nonoy said...

I came upon your blog searching for top blogs in the Philippines. Just visiting and want to extend my greetings to your daughter: Happy Birthday. :-) 

Janus Lu said...

Wow! Happy birthday to your daughter, Nico. :)

DC23 said...

In behalf of my daughter THANKS A TON Guys! She actually reads anything I post about them ( my kids ). :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS