Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, November 27, 2011

What could be my next BIG project for 2012???


Although I still have a couple of Master Grade Zeta commission works to finish and I just finished my year end The O II verDC23 project, I need your help to decide which should or could be my BIG project next year ( 2012 )?

I always have these kinds of post every after year end Bandai competitions, coz I always like to hear my reader's thoughts. And I always cannot make my mind on what BIG project for next year end. After the Zluca / Kobayashi inspired MG The O that I did, I think I need to work on a clean project to improve my finishing, modifications and painting.

So as always, my next big project is going to be huge, fat, and highly modified. But will try to do a clean finished kit for a change. I need to get away from my comfort zone and do clean stuffs once in a while. Hope to get your inputs on this guys as your help always plays a major part of my decision making.

I have a POLL on my sidebar and hope you leave a vote or two before leaving for MAC forums ( lol ). You could also comment here in this post if you have other suggestions in mind. Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys!



15 comments:

Gary Wintin said...

It is rare to see a Zeong kit ... so I voted for Zeong

the virgin angel said...

I'd love to see an ex-s deepstriker ver dc23 ^^

the virgin angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junior said...

MG Devil Gundam sounds good, but as you said "Clean Build", it seems that it doesn't look good for a clean build. so I voted for the PG Strike Freedom, reason why? I haven't seen it heavily damaged in the anime series, hence, it does really good in a clean build specially with its bling bling inner parts :D

Hasaki Art said...

MG Gundam [Xi] ver DC !! lol

KimD said...

1/48 jumbo size ZAKU =)with big boobs ahem >_<

shiro11 said...

Would like to see a MG Devil Gundam since it will basically have to be 100% scratch built and be enormous.

Francis Edward Delima said...

I want to see you work on a big, clean and sleek looking Gundam. Try working on a 1/60 or PG kit.

Zeon_Two_Six said...

As much as I want to see a MG Devil Gundam, I think the Plan303E Deep Striker would be the more appropriate choice.

It would involve more than one MG EX-S's though... And some heavy scratch-building on the weapons...

The Red O said...

How about something unusual, scratchbuilding/kitbashing a mobile armor,.. the Shamblo! 8-)

Unknown said...

MG Zeong is a rare build,especially a clean build. So I vote for MG Zeong

Anonymous said...

Custom HG Psycho. That would be a bomb.
Not many people do it. Its hude , and somewhat simple = easier to add details and stuffs . Goodluck. I'll be doing a HG Psycho next year too :D

Anonymous said...

Never really seen a good mega size gundam heavily modded. It would be pretty amazing done dc23 style!

vanz najoseki said...

GO FOR DENDROBIUM!!!!!!!

I'm planning to build one next year..:)

Syful said...

Return to the front-line grunt units!!, make them look AWESOME~!!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS