Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 22, 2010

a picture of me...

Ello guys, here is a couple of photos of me, yes me at work ( 2 years ago before doing Gunpla )...honestly this is an 18 - 23 pounds lighter version of me, that is why I like the photos...I really have to trim some pounds, I am a 5' 7" 193 pounder now...the photos shows a 170 - 175 pound guy. 

Option 1: Exercise more and do less Gunpla or 
Option 2: Watch less dvds, play less computer games and eat less BUT do lots of Gunpla still...now option 2 sounds like a better solution I guess. hehe

I just copied this photos here to be able to load 'em at home in my facebook account later...FB and the USBs of our office is blocked ( dang ICTs! ). My initial plan is just to create a draft and retrieve the pictures later...but I figured of posting it anyways, I think giving a few people ( if there is any ) an idea, a picture ( literally ) of how I, DC23 a normal Gunpla addict looks like. hehe, Anyways here are the pics...

 

7 comments:

chubbybots said...

Haha nice photos of yourself man ^^ Very photogenic also :D Reminds me of my old pictures and when I look at my fat self now....better start running more!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha! actually I hate photos these days...I am so bloated now, I like these photos...these will be my motivation to trim some fat. ;)

howardkhor said...

wow so handsome! no recent pic to compare? hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha! that sounds gay man...NAH! will never post recent pics, until I lose weight and get back to at least 175 pounds. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Master Don, You like the endorser of a biscuit ad... the one who says " Bili pa tayo Mommy"...hehehe...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha! XD

Tristan Bernardo said...

You can always photoshop new ones to look slim :) It's easier than exercise hehe

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS