Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I named my Rottie PANZER!

Rottweiler puppy

I named my Rottweiler PANZER! Yeap decided to name it panzer meaning " armor ". I think it is a fitting name for a large breed like my Rottie. This blog will no longer have Gundam updates... instead it will only have daily updates of my dog.

Just kidding of course. My two daughters love our little teddy bear looking pup, but I am not sure if they will still like Panzer when he gets bigger than them very soon. Anyways, a bit tired from all the driving today as we needed to get food, supplies and stuffs for the dog. The pup is sleeping now and will retire with the kids too.

Sorry for this non-Gunpla post, although I think you should be ready for updates on my Rottie Panzer once in a while. Thanks for dropping by guys! Til' next post! :)


Post a Comment