Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, July 28, 2011

ONE MILLION views for DC23 mech arts!!!


One Million Years BC poster

ONE MILLION THANK YOUS!!!

I never thought nor have I imagined a simple loud mouth GUNPLA modeler and blogger in the Philippines could get as much traffic! Never in my wildest dreams have I thought that this hobby that you usually do alone in a well lit corner of your house or garage could get you sooo many friends and readers from all over the web! Needless to say, this is a first for any Gunpla modeling blog here in the Philippines!

I am in very high spirits today coz aside from the hit counts, I also found out that one of my IDOL modelers ( not from the Philippines ) is planning to go to our MAC forums anniversary party which I moved near my birthday. I do not want to Jinx it, thus I would not shout it out here in my blog.

Anyways, I do not really know how to express in words the feeling I have right now... getting one million visits is so unbelievable. A GAZILLION THANK YOUS goes to all the members of our MAC forums, all the readers of this blog and all my friends both here in the Philippines and abroad.

The list of people that I want to thank has grown tremendously since I started my blog back in November 2009, so it is a bit impossible to thank everyone individually. So Thank You to all my brothers at Gundam Australia Forums, ZeroGunz.com, GMAC at Facebook and the other communities that have linked to my humble blog.

Consequently my modeling time has suffered specially this year... my Gunpla passion never falters though. However seeing younger modelers enjoy our MAC forums, and seeing them develop their modeling skills is somehow as gratifying or even more gratifying than seeing yourself finish a build.

I could go on blabbing and try desperately to share to you and write how I feel at this moment... but will just leave you with some links of the sites that I get most of my traffic from. So here they are...


Again, a gazillion thanks to all the readers and followers of my blog! Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post! :)










13 comments:

ErazEr said...

wow and how long before you had 1M? haha congratz sir and goodluck for the rest of the year gunpla, and family wise :D

DC23 said...

thanks bro! I started this blog November 2009. :)

The virgin angel said...

Congratulations bro! Well deserved as you know how to spread true gunpla love. ^^ more power!

Gunpla_sane said...

Congrats don!

ghostlightning said...

Good job and congratulations! Ang bilis ng asesnso!

Toymaker said...

Congrats, your blog leapfrogged mine by 500k in hits! Excellent work! 

DC23 said...

Thanks as always for the support bro! :D

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! Are you the former Gunpla_Crazy?! hehehe

DC23 said...

Thanks to your post kabayan... your the 2nd top site I get my views from. hehehe

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton Kenny! I just blog a lot more man. Always waiting for your every post. :)

Kokow said...

yup... i miss being crazy..... but sometime in 2 months I guess, I'll be crazy once again!

DC23 said...

hahaha... Thanks as always adel! :D

Anonymous said...

[url=https://stormovoe.net/collosel-comentarii-pret-cum-functioneaza-recenzii-experienta-compozitia-dozare-efecte-secundare-de-unde-sa-cumpere/]Collosel promovare[/url]


You actually explained this adequately.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS