Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 24, 2010

1/144 Beargguy: STEP by STEP assembly


I do not DO snap fit reviews as I find it very time consuming and I am always very anxious to see the model kit finished. I mean I snap fit as fast as I could so that I could play with the kit as early as possible.
However, this kit is an exception coz this will be my entry for our dual forum Group Build!

Gundam Australia Forums and our Mech Arts Community agreed to join forces and do a Beargguy Group Build simultaneously at both forums! 20+ people have pledged to join in this GB at MAC forums already and I will check later if a lot more joined at GAF.

The kit is overly cute, my wife even told me to buy a few more and paint it in different colors. She likes it so much she is urging me to buy more ( LOL ). My wife even played with the articulation of the kit, a first in my 3 years of Gunpla!

The articulation is pretty decent and the color separation excellent. This kit is a bit heavy for its size, it feels really solid like a toy actually. Be careful with the mono eye though as it falls off easily. On the other hand, the arms have really tight joints and the legs have good articulation.

Anyways, here is a STEP by STEP photos while snap fitting this overly cute kit...

BOX and CONTENTS




BODY assembly


HEAD assembly







ARM assembly




LEG assembly








ARM extension assembly



FLUTE POWER!!!


excess parts... and before final assembly...



Too much photos I decided to put the assembled kit in a different post...



6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

can we make it into the original acguy using the leftover parts??

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Not enough parts I think... not sure though. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

where did u buy this kit? i'd like to get my hands on one..haha

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Got it from Greenhills Great Toys. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

thanks

Salgado said...

Got it from Greenhills Great Toys. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS