Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Woot! Back to Business!


Woot! Christmas holidays or should I say Holiday activities are over! I could now go back to business and play with plastic again! I just arrived from a 4 hour drive to and fro from my wife's family Christmas gathering. A bit tired so now I will pretty much stay in front of the computer for a while.

My WIPs are piling up now... might sparingly work with the Turn A head later tonight. I will then work with my ( international ) MG Zeta commission work first thing tomorrow. Then I will have to work with my Eva kit and my Beargguy GB project whenever the mood arises.

I still have another WIP for Beckylaw's Femme Fatale GB and another ( international ) MG Zeta commission work by January. I should be finishing all 6 WIPs by end of June as I have to start with my BMKWC entry by then. I am still undecided on whether to build the 1/48 Zaku or the MG The O.

Anyways, I have put a WIP logo on my left side bar for easier tracking and here are the links to my current WIPs so far...




Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD


2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The Turn A head display is looking pretty amazing ^^. Can't wait to see what you plan to do with that Beargguy!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Z, just wanted to so something different with a head. I will pimp the Beargguy a bit... maybe a steam punk Bear or something. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS