Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, December 26, 2010

some Holiday photos of my kids...


Just want to have these photos in my archives... besides, my kids loves it whenever they see themselves in my blog. Plus, I can't really visit Facebook in my office ( blocked ) so putting a few photos of my kids here in my blog is a nice way of looking at the photos in the office.

My eldest daughter is growing fast ( 7 years old ) and I think I'll be buying a gun soon. A real gun actually, just to scare unwanted suitors in the future ( lol ). The photo above is my 2nd daughter, saying that she likes her gift is an understatement. My little boy is kinda bored with all these fuzz during the holidays. Pretty much like his dad.












Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

your little boy doesnt look bothered hahaha even with the present right next to him.... your little girls reaction is classic ^^!

Glad your christmas is going well DC, your family look really happy :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Kamm! the girls had a blast... my little boy is unmoved. hehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

haha they're cute man. you have a beautiful family.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehe, Thanks Adam! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Your son is doing a DODGE ROLL!! LOL

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, so bored during the photo shoot! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

your kids aside.. can i ask how you mix your aqua epoxy? do you use gloves or some tool?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

No gloves bro... I mix them under running water. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS