Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Loving my new office space!


Pardon me for sharing nonsense today, but I am really happy with my new office space! I work in a broadcasting company as an animator and I have been with the company for almost 5 years. Our section has shifting and it changes every month. It's either you are in the morning shift OR evening shift, meaning you share your work station with the next shift. bummer!

However we just transferred to a bigger super beautiful office this week and the photo shows how much space I have for myself. The great thing about my new work space is that I am NOT sharing my space with anyone! My boss gave me my own computer / space, thus I have the space all by myself.

Having this much space all by myself means that I could bring TOYS and place it along my free space for the first time! Woot! The other 36 artists still shares computers with their shift counterparts ( yuck ) but I and another guy ( team leaders ) and the managers ( as usual ) have our own space by ourselves! Woot!

I have brought my Wall E toy today but I'll be bringing my RX Beam Saber, my 1/48 Char's Zaku, Sumeragi figure, Hellboy figure and some smaller toys tomorrow! Lots more fun of forum surfing and blogging in the office with a few toys starting tomorrow! Oooops, I mean lots more fun of working beside my toys starting tomorrow.

EDIT: A couple of photos I took today with a few toys... might bring a few more. hehehe



Thanks for reading this nonsense guys! Til' a better Gunpla post! :)

P.S. That is a 23 inch monitor in the photo, it just looks small relative to the space. hehehe


11 comments:

vanz_anazasi said...

wow!!..dami toys..XD

rx-bonz said...

anong animation ginagawa mo sir

Krizkreations said...

congratz...have a constructive time at work....hahaha

Kamm said...

nice work area bro!..... now get some more modelling done ! hahaha <3 sweeeeet

Andrew Shipler said...

Waaaalllllllllllllll-E

Clifford Go said...

Nice work station DC, hehehehe have fun decorating your area with lots and lots of toys/models hehehehehe

Daniel Todman said...

Yeah, sometimes it's really important to have your own bit of office space. One personal item or two can really give motivation a good jolt of energy, right? Well, don't go overboard with decorating your own space, but have fun with work!

DC23 said...

Thanks! it has a handful of old LOTR toys now. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks! yeap it feels homier with a few toys on your desk. :)

Serviced Office Provider said...

Nope, this blog is not nonsense at all. Your office space looks very cosy and professional. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

The good thing about having your own office space is that you can design it according to your style and preferences. I also shared an office space before, and I didn’t like it because I’m a very hygiene conscious person. I don’t like it when other people I don’t know touch the office equipment I use, like the photocopying machine. So, I decided to move into a new office. Anyway, I love your new office. Big enough for you to move freely. #Deana Varney

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS