Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mez-itz HELLBOY comic book variant


Ello guys, just a quick post on what I grabbed today during lunch office break...I got this cool little Hellboy figure by Mezco in there Mez-itz series of designer vinyl action figures. Mezco is pretty much known for there huge 18 inch Hellboy action figures and some cute 3 inch and 6 inch Southpark figures.

This particular figure is a comic book variant which is 6 inches tall ( there is a movie variant ). The figure is based on the artwork of Mike Mignola and is a limited edition Hellboy Mez-itz that captures the look of the comic book Hellboy including the high contrast shading of its art. The fig has seven points of articulation in the head ( ball joint ), arms, right forearm, legs and tail. Anyways here are some pics of the fig...
























Thanks for dropping by! til next post! ;)

3 comments:

DC23 said...

Cool figure! nice catch! ;D

DC23 said...

yeah...love the figure so much man!

DC23 said...

LOL, I am not insane guys, just testing my new commenting platform. I am using DisqUs now. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS