Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lebron James over Kobe Bryant?


No... I won't be blogging about NBA or Basketball in a regular basis. I am just a huge fan of Lebron James and this feature at espn.com nailed the coffin for me at least. I won't start comparing stats and my biased opinion of LBJ over Kobe stuffs... or anything like that. I just want this in my archives.

Actually I also felt sad that he went to Miami... but I really love his skill sets,  always love power over finesse. Shaq anyone? Anyways, This feature backed up the mis conception that Kobe is a better finisher than LBJ and Kobe is better during crunch time over LBJ... here is the link -
Lebron James is a better crunch performer than Kobe 

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS