Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, September 11, 2011

me and my rottweiler Panzer caricature


Panzer and me caricature Photo

I needed a break from all the web stuffs I have been doing for the past week... I also needed a quick break from the snap fitting of my Real Grade Aile Strike Gundam commission. So I just got home from walking my 5 month old rottweiler and sort of remembered that I have a drawing of him with me that I did a few weeks ago.

Nothing much here really, it is just a pen drawing using a BIC blue ball pen, that I did weeks ago in my office. I rarely draw anymore these days... but I guess you won't really lose the skill or talent or whatever you may call it. My cross hatching is kinda rough though as it has been years since I did this. But as it is a drawing of my dog and me, I kinda like it of course.

I actually did a lot of caricature stuff 12 years ago when I was in college. I used to get hired as sort of a clown in children's parties. But instead of putting up a makeup, I then had a small table and lots of papers and pencils, and all the kids line up and I drew them their caricatures. The line of kids in front of my table was actually always longer than the line in the face painting table.

It was really fun and I got like 3,000 pesos for 2 hours which is I think good money until now. But I guess an old man like me won't really get a long line of kids that I used to get back then. lol. Oh btw, that is my happy face in the drawing. hehehe

Anyways here are a few more photos of my caricature.

Panzer and me caricature Photo

Panzer and me caricature Photo

Panzer and me caricature Photo

Panzer and me caricature Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)


10 comments:

Darkworkx said...

woah...panzer looks real O_O sana maimprove ko ung drawing skills ko... T_T hirap na hirap pa din ako hanggang ngayon sa paa at kamay, proportion haha

DC23 said...

Much like Gunpla I think it is just practice. Not sure though. :)

rinaldi suhardiono said...

Cute :3


btw, you have some talent in Sketch Drawing Mr.Don

DC23 said...

Thank you sir! I used to draw cartoons a lot when I was younger. :)

Matt a.k.a mvm3897 said...

How cute!!! And the dog looks good too!

N Dingo said...

I really love the pic. :)
I love drawing, but I have absolutely zero skill nor talent. >.<

Krizkreations said...

awesome!

DC23 said...

Thanks man! could have been better if the drawing is not me. hehehe

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks man! just a doodle in the office. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS