Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Plants vs Zombies - 218 flags so far...

 
Ello guys, surprisingly I was able to upload a photo in my blog post here in the office. Anyways, I have been playing Plants versus Zombies in the office ( hope my boss does not read this ) for a month now and I have finished the adventure mode of the game already.

I also have a tree of wisdom, a normal garden, 300,000 thousand and I have also bought all the upgrades and finished all the mini games. I have experimented with various combinations of plants to " survive " the survival endless mode, but the combination in the photo has been working for me so far.

Yes, I am using a cheat engine which means I have unlimited sun... but even with this cheat the other setups or combination of plants simply does not let you survive past 60 flags. This set up will definitely last you a lifetime guys... hihi

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS