Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, November 7, 2010

BMKWC 2010 Philippines Placers! Congratulations to all!


Now let's roll the red carpet! I present to you some photos of the placers in this year's Bandai Model Kit World Cup Philippines. I am really sorry though coz I cannot name all the winners and the categories, I know most of you guys specially those who are active in the forums but unfortunately I do not know all of you. I would entertain any private message sent to me at Facebook or our MAC forums so that I can include your names in this post.

Anyways this is my best effort so far to enumerate all of the winners! Congratulations to all!

The MAC forumers and GMAC likers waiting for the results...


Notice the number of guys wearing MAC forum shirts! hihi


NEW CHALLENGER JUNIOR CATEGORY

Eric Peralta with his 1/144 S Gundam







NEW CHALLENGER PRO CATEGORY

Adrian Sicat aka krescenhaze, the guy with a sling bag...


Paul Velando aka The Vigin Angel in black jacket...


Vanz Hilario aka Vanz Hilario doing the peace sign...


2nd runner up


 1st Runner Up


New Challenger Pro Category CHAMPION


BEST IN SANGOKUDEN

Best in Sangokuden placers... that is Choliks I think???


GROUP CATEGORY


Group Category placers... or Champions!

JUNIOR PRO CATEGORY 





The little guy in stripes won 2nd place...

Big girl won 1st runner up...

Junior Pro Category CHAMPION, the F91 Gundam diorama! Mr. Quirong is actually the younger brother of the current BAKUC 2009 Junior Pro Category CHAMPION - Eduardo Quirong! This dude will represent the country in HongKong World Championships!




PROFESSIONAL OPEN CATEGORY

Fil Dimaano aka Filmechs 


Sidorb in red striped shirt...


Nath Dalanon aka sacrophage in a cap...


John David Ceremonia far left side of the photo! The prodigy! 


Raymond Limpin in UFC shirt... Project Red Horse!




Michael Costa got 2nd place! one of my fav entries! :D


Ghani Madueno aka theghan got 1st runner up!


The winner that will represent the Philippines in the World Championships at HongKong this December! Our PHILIPPINE BANDAI MODEL KIT WORLD CUP OPEN CATEGORY CHAMPION...
 ecapz! with his MG Ball turned BumbleBee!


EXPERT CATEGORY

Simon Palma aka Samukako Nasuka got 3rd runner up - green shirt


Jake de Guzman aka GRFXMAN? got 2nd runner up... black shirt


Nathaniel Barrera aka Nath_1977 got 1st runner up...



and me, I am the Expert champion..



GMAC likers / MAC forumers! You are all winner guys!!! see you soon! :D






Again, our

 PHILIPPINE BANDAI MODEL KIT WORLD CUP PRO OPEN CHAMPION - ECAPZ!

See you all next year! Enjoy the hobby guys!!! XD


32 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congratulation! Your effort pays off.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congratz, to all the winner's and participants.
Great show guy's.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thank you bro... :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thank you bro! all of the participants this year are winners! great stuff from everyone! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thank you sir! appreciate it! It's a win for all the particpants actually! Great entries this year, it was fun to behold up close! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congrats sir! well deserved win! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I knew you were gonna win. Congrats sir!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, great show Kriz! It was the best event quality of entries - wise that I have attended so far. great stuff! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

So when are you going to championships or China?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

congrats DC23!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

BumbleBall ampucha! Congrats on nailing Expert class. What prize did you get?

GRFXMAN is still in MP, right? or did he jump that ship as well? Kudos to the ones who wore MAC shirts. Now you guys are kicking ass.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

thanks bro.. i was hesitant to approach such a great modeler like you... thanks for the tip on pastel weathering too... congratz on your saz too... thanks a lot man... mind if i copy the awarding pics...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I am never to compete in the world championships anymore bro... expert category particpants ( like in other countries ) are hall of famers. We are not allowed to join the Open Pro category anymore. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

GRFXMAN is one of the walls of MP, one of the silent serious classy types I think... Nath and Jake are classics. First time to be in the same category and stand beside those guys. Both are expert modelers since 2008.

Yeah, kudos to those who wear MAC shirts, I will give away MAC pins next year for those who do not have shirts! hehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Sure thing! but I do think the MP guys has better pics coz they were inside the competition area. I was hesitant to approach you last Saturday myself but I really like your kit! I love extreme mods and yours deserves a feature at least. Post in the MAC forums so that I could feature your kit here in my blog.

Great work Michael! Keep it up! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congratz don,.well deserved :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

congrats don! you deserved it!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Pagbati Kapatid !!!! :D
great compy !!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nice translation Juju! hehehe... goodluck to your BNKWC Malaysia! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton boss! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

good to know that not all of them are like "THEM," if you know what I mean. As for pins, Suarez and Sons!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congrats bro! :) :) :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hehehe, Thanks Janus! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

don, i wanna ask u somethin,for the champ of New Challenger Pro Category ,what kit exactly that is? do u have another shots on that kit?

again,congratz don!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I think that is a MG GN-X modified to a Transformer almost Megatron like look. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Galing mo pre, congrat ^Y^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Kabayan! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

After the storm, there comes a rainbow. Congrats DC23!!

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can come and see next years' contest. Maybe join as well, but I don't think I can :P

The bumble-bee rocks! I've been paying attention to that since its WIP. Also Gladys Mae's diorama, it really looks awesome!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap! Thanks bro! :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS