Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bandai Model Kit World Cup 2010 Philippines - DAY ONE


I just finished uploading these gazillion photos! Dang there are I think 90+ entries back at Bandai Model Kit World Cup Philippines today! 40 + entries joined the New Challenger Category, 20+ entries who joined the Professional Category, 10+ entries in the Junior Category, a handful of entries ( maybe around 3 - 4 ) in the group category and 4 entries in the Expert category! Not really sure with the numbers but those are rough estimates.

The quality of the entries vastly improved in comparison to last year! I mean it has constantly been improving since the first time I joined which was Bakuc 2008... but I really like all of the kits I saw today. All sorts of creative mechas from all the participants.

I am really excited for the results of the Pro and Junior Category and even the New challenger category. Most of them our good friends from Facebook and our MAC forums! I have my bets though they are bias bets... so to keep it fair to the participants whom I do not know, I will just post random photos of the kits that I was able to shoot before my camera's batteries ran out. I present to you the kits in this year's Bandai Model Kit World Cup Philippines!

edit* I am really tired now, I might edit this post tomorrow, it was a 2 hour drive from the venue to my place... dropping to bed now! Goodluck again to ALL the partcicipants! You are all winners in my book already! :D



























































































































































































































































































































































Thanks for dropping by! Goodluck to all the participants and see you tomorrow! XD

BMKWC Philippines - DAY TWO


BMKWC Philippines - the PLACERS!


Arts & Craft - Top Blogs Philippines


18 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Good luck DC23!!!! maganda ang gawa mo. =)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

that huge diorama on the center's awesome!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

First I would like to say salamat to you bro, and malaking trabaho on uploading all these wonderful
photo's from the event I really appreciate it. I would like to start a thread at MAC for all the entry's
when its all done, There are so many kool looking dio's and kits oohh man.

ang aking pinakamahusay na sa iyo
(Respect)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Wow, some very cool entries this year!!
Goodluck to all participants :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Grabe! Kahit di kita kaibigan Don mababakla ako sayo! Ang ganda ng gawa mo!!!!! Astig yung over-all look nya nung kasama na yung dio! Astig talaga! Gusto ko nga pumunta kanina after ng school ko kaya lang may pedia si Hailey kaya di pwede. Gusto ko makita ng personal! Panalo! Dahil sayo apat lng tuloy sumali sa expert! Hahaha!

Dami din ibang magaganda. Ok din yung Astray ni Ghani. Maganda modification. Gusto ko din yung HGUC na ginawang mukhang Sinanju. Ang kintab! Hehe!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Woah, was that a Ball? That's freakin' epic!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

see you there DC23 :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks buddy! I am excited to take photos and set up the gallery here after the event. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's not part of the contest... it's made by the MP guys. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

WOW! great translation Kriz!!! you made my day ( barely 6 am in the Philippines )! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! Aton better entries than the 2 previous BAKUC's I've attended. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, gaganda ng kits! Expert category is just a courtesy category afterall... Highlight goes to the participants of the PRO category who has the chance to represent the country this year.

JR was with me yesterday... he took a lot of photos! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! cool bal from ecapz! ZeroGunz and MP member... Not a MAC member though. hihi :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

See you, just approach me... I am a fat guy with a DC23-mecharts.blogspot.com at the back of my shirt. BTW, I am wearing black... to reduce the fat look! hehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh, I forgot. This is an international blog site. Sorry for the tagalog comment I posted......

Damn!!!!!! This entry of yours is OUT OF SITE!!! It's the first time I saw it together with the dio and it looks f@%ng GOOD!!! I didn't expect it to be this good! No wonder only four entered the expert division. Haha! You're really improving with each kit you make. The quality of your work is really fit for international quality and standards!

A lot of kits also looks good! I like Ghani's entry and the HGUC kit that was painted to look like a Sinanju. It's hard to choose. All of them looks great!

Anyway, congratulations in advance Don! I really wish I could see it in person.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh, hahaha... Thanks for the direct English translation bro! I am off to the event in 30 minutes. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

saw you earlier fixin' your entry. hope you'll win. ~_~

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! XD! just got home... uploading the photos now! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS