Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 6, 2010

glimpse of my " Gilgamesh project " before submission to BMKWC 2010


It's just a few minutes after 6 am here in the Philippines, I will be leaving the house and submit my " Gilgamesh project " for Bandai Model Kit World Cup in a few more hours. I am really glad that I added the mountain at the back in the last minute.

The snow mixture of the new mountain is still a bit wet to touch, though it is not glossy anymore which is a good thing. Much like my last year's entry,  " The Graveyard " which has a wall at the back... my Gilgamesh project has a mountain to serve as background.

I like putting walls at the back of the kits, it simply forces the viewers to focus on my dio without seeing the kits at the back. You'll know what I mean when you see coverage photos of my entry later. Having a wall simply will eliminates the nuances in the background. hihi

I still have to spray smoke to the backpack to blend it a bit with the MG Sazabi coz the backpack is still too white and clean. I will then have to spray the final semi gloss top coat right after and submit this to the event. Photos of the event will be uploaded later today!





Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :D

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It looks very BAD ASS!!!! Can't wait for more pics.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I will shoot better pics after the event bro... will do some HDR pics also. thanks! Off the apply post shading on the backpack now. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Gilgamesh... Such a fitting name to the unit. As an epic unit deserves an epic name.
Those little details of the prep area (ground crew and machinery) are amazing.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

very very...badass

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! I will take photos by Monday! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks!!! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS