Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bandai Model Kit World Cup 2010 Philippines - DAY TWO


First of all, I would like to congratulate all of the participants in this year's Bandai Model Kit World Cup Philippine Finals! I am very very happy for all the Filipino Gunpla modelers this year! As I've said in my previous posts, The Filipino Gunpla modelers are heading in the right direction, everybody is improving vastly every year. Great job everyone!

I am looking forward to next year's Bandai World Cup Philippines already. If this year was any indication of the number of quality entries... I definitely have my expectations very high for everyone for next year. 90+ bad ass entries! Just simply not enough prizes to go around but everyone is a winner. Congratulations to all who joined!

I actually just got home from the event and I would like to show you some snapshots taken today ( day two ) by my wife ( sorry for some lousy pics, hihi ). Btw, I will have a third post later of all the placers in this event but for the meantime here are some pics...











































I AM GETTING THIS...



















Next post is the awarding ceremony! had to divide the pics as it loads really slow. :)


Post a Comment