Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Full Armor 78 1 Gundam WIP - all pinned


Just finished pinning all of the parts of this beautiful resin kit. I am loving Omar aka Aor_or_die as I move along this build. It looks so dang handsome even in its unpainted stage! This GSB Masterwork Full Armor 78 1 Gundam is the most beautiful kit I have ever laid my hands on.

I think this huge bugger deserves a better base. A simple custom base should be better than the one supplied with the kit. There is a bit of warping on the v-fin and the bazooka, but I personally think they are kinda negligible. I de-warped them already with warm water but I am afraid i might do damage than good.

I am also thinking of putting a bit more details on the kit. Maybe a few custom panel lines and some of my usual holes will do. Will see later how it looks like primed. Besides its easier to add panel lines over a primed kit as you can see it better. 

Anyways here are a few more photos of this beautiful kit.









2 comments:

bangerang said...

Love the pose you choose on this kit and I am so excited to see you back to modeling! It makes me want to get back into it too. Keep up the good work!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The pose is fix bro. Thanks mate! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS