Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 6, 2011

my Rottweiler Panzer at 9 weeks


Rottweiler puppy photo

My Rottweiler is basically 3 months old by June 26. So I realized he is basically 9 weeks old and not 10 weeks in these photos, my bad. Anyways I doubt he will look different a week from now in the photos. My Rottie just had his 3rd visit to the vet, this time I had him leashed at the back of the pick up truck. He kinda enjoyed the wind in his face I think.

At 9 weeks old, Panzer is now 6 kilos or 13 something pounds. I am now the only one who could carry this 13 pounder out of his crate and the only one who could walk him around our village. He is starting to " heel " well during our walks but is too fond of sniffing sometimes.

Anyways, just wanted to document and share these photos of him relaxing with his block of ice before his lunch. It is really hot these days whenever it is not raining, so a block of ice or some ice cubes during the daytime and noontime is a must. Panzer actually barks for some ice whenever we forget to give him one. He needs a couple of ice blocks until around 4 pm everyday. Now here are some photos of my " still " cute Rottweiler puppy Panzer...

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS