Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rottweiler puppy for SALE!!!

me and my Rottweiler photo

NOPE I am not ever selling my Panzer, I'd rather sell half of my Gunpla collection ( unbuilt ) than sell this not so little guy. My Rottweiler Panzer is 3 months old by June 26 so his about 10 to 11 weeks old now. I've got a few blog posts about my Rottie and some photos but I never had a photo of me carrying the fur ball.

After seeing some great photos of my Rottweiler Panzer's siblings with their breeder and owner, I thought of asking my wife of taking photos of me carrying Panzer. Of course I always carry him around sometimes, but I always hate seeing my fat face in photos. But I thought these photos is the best way to see how much Panzer has grown since I got him.

Panzer is pretty average for his breed, but the furball ain't small in any standards. Love looking at the photos of my Rottie so much, though I always hate looking at my fat face but I think photos like these is the best way to see how much a puppy has grown. 

On a side note, Camiot Paglinawan ( breeder ) is still selling ONE more female Rottweiler puppy at 11 weeks old. Hope another responsible owner gets to get a black Rottweiler furball soon. 

Now here are more photos of my Rottie Panzer ( and me )...

me and my Rottweiler photo

me and my Rottweiler photo

me and my Rottweiler photo

me and my Rottweiler photo


Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

10 comments:

filmechs said...

nice bro!! hes so big bro!!he looks smart!

Jey_s05 said...

your puppy is so cute bro!and also the one holding it!:-0

DC23 said...

bwahahahaha! XD

DC23 said...

Yeah! he is pretty smart! cool dog! XD

Zeta Newtype said...

Rottweilers have to be my favorite breed of dog for just looking awesome

Syful said...

you're as big as me!! Not the dog LoL

Camiot Paglinawan said...

 so much inlove with Rotties too... my fave breed as well... =)

DC23 said...

Yeap! although training them basic obedience is a must throughout its lifetime. Much worth it though. :)

DC23 said...

of course! hehehe... that is why your breeding them. :)

DC23 said...

hahaha! so your 5 foot 7 in a 200 pound frame too? but maybe due to the doggie walks I am now hopefully at 195 pounds. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS