Monday, June 13, 2011

Rottweiler puppy for SALE!!!

me and my Rottweiler photo

NOPE I am not ever selling my Panzer, I'd rather sell half of my Gunpla collection ( unbuilt ) than sell this not so little guy. My Rottweiler Panzer is 3 months old by June 26 so his about 10 to 11 weeks old now. I've got a few blog posts about my Rottie and some photos but I never had a photo of me carrying the fur ball.

After seeing some great photos of my Rottweiler Panzer's siblings with their breeder and owner, I thought of asking my wife of taking photos of me carrying Panzer. Of course I always carry him around sometimes, but I always hate seeing my fat face in photos. But I thought these photos is the best way to see how much Panzer has grown since I got him.

Panzer is pretty average for his breed, but the furball ain't small in any standards. Love looking at the photos of my Rottie so much, though I always hate looking at my fat face but I think photos like these is the best way to see how much a puppy has grown. 

On a side note, Camiot Paglinawan ( breeder ) is still selling ONE more female Rottweiler puppy at 11 weeks old. Hope another responsible owner gets to get a black Rottweiler furball soon. 

Now here are more photos of my Rottie Panzer ( and me )...

me and my Rottweiler photo

me and my Rottweiler photo

me and my Rottweiler photo

me and my Rottweiler photo


Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

Post a Comment