Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Panzer my Rottweiler at 5 weeks old


Rottweiler Photo

Another Rottweiler post. Bear with me guys as me, my wife and my kids love this little bear so much. He is extremely adorable with those chubby short legs, dark grey almond shaped eyes, wide nose and those brown eyebrows! It practically looks like a stuff toy.

Panzer is pretty much " at home " in our little house now, runs and plays ball with my kids for a few minutes and eats 3 cupful of meals a day. I actually slept with him in the living room last night as he hates to be alone.

I will try my best not to blog about my Rottie daily or weekly ( will try )... but should definitely update you guys monthly. I have also edited my blog's metadata and added Rottweiler, Panzer and Rottie amongst my Transformers, mecha and Gundam tags. hehehe... Google might be confuse of my meta tags now. Now here are a couple more photos of Rottweiler PANZER!

Rottweiler Photo

Rottweiler Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :D


10 comments:

Fyrecroe said...

I think the next logical step for you is to build and paint a Kerberos in the same colour scheme as this puppy.

zop said...

not a bad idea

Camillecrazycool said...

i'll be your number one follower... i love you Panzer!!!

ErazEr said...

yea he is cute :D until he grows into a muscular dog.. but anyways pretty sure he will make a very good companion for you and your family.

i also find that pups never wanted to be alone, but if you sleep with them often they will be so attached to you. just like my Asphi ( or askal) he follows me around and overjoyed when I go home as he always my sleeping buddy since he was a pup

DC23 said...

Hmmm, what is a Kerberos? is it Zoids???

DC23 said...

My wife hates the name as it sounds like cancer. :(

DC23 said...

hehehe, will blog about Panzer once in a while then. :)

DC23 said...

After I put my daughters to sleep I always transfer to the living room and sleep with my pup. Hopefully he will be a very attached muscular dog someday. hehehe

Fyrecroe said...

It's one the Four-legged dog-like mobile suits from the Seed line. But yes, kinda zoid like.

DC23 said...

I think I kinda remember that mech now... will hunt for it then. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS