Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Knight of Gold modeled by Becky Law


1/144 KOG Photo

This is my first time to feature a long time friend at ZeroGunz Beckylaw. Beckylaw is basically the queen of plastic modeling at least in this part of the world. She just finished a stunning build of a Wave 1/144 Knight of Gold for a group build at ZeroGunz.com.

I am happy to see this masterpiece at our forums though and immediately thought of featuring this not so usual build. This is Becky's fourth airbrushed model kit and I must say it came out very nice! I love in particular the red highlights along the armor parts.

This build is posted at our MAC Forums in this thread... As I did not ask permission to feature this build, I give you the link to Becky's website / blog... here is the link for more photos guys...
Becky's Blog - Knight of Gold ver 3

Hoped you liked this feature? Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS