Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Get a FREE RG Aile Strike Gundam on June 30!


MAC Wallpaper

YES! 16 days to go to get a chance to get a FREE Real Grade Aile Strike Gundam from Gundam Guy!
Our MAC Forums wallpaper contest is nearing its deadline and we are now in the tedious process of selecting some really good ones amongst loads of entries.

Interested participants are still very much welcome to join the contest, however we will be announcing the top finalists on June 25, 2011! ALL MAC Forums members are eligible to join as long as you are from planet Earth. The RG Aile Strike Gundam will be shipped by GG Infinte to anywhere in the world FREE of charge!

Hope to see some more kick arse wallpapers in the forums soon! Again here is the link to the rules and regulations of the contest...
Mech Arts Community Forums Wallpaper Contest

MAC Wallpaper

MAC Wallpaper

MAC Wallpaper

MAC Wallpaper

MAC Wallpaper

MAC Wallpaper

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

7 comments:

vanz_anazasi said...

weee!!! free RG aile strike!!!..good luck to all participants!!! XD

Gunpla47 said...

I saw the one with the Astraea and I gave up =.= I don't stand a chance against you guys...

Gunpla47 said...

even though I want the RG strike badly...

Gunpla47 said...

Excuse me but how do I participate in this competition? Like where does my entry go to and where do I find the instructions and stuff?

DC23 said...

huh? it's all for the fun my young friend. :)

DC23 said...

try it then bro! :)

DC23 said...

click the links brother. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS