Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, June 17, 2011

the PHOTO pretty much says it all...


Gunpla cutter photo

Instead of putting up a post with a bad uninspiring title like " Gunpla Burn Out " or whatever you might want to call it. I think this photo I took earlier for this post pretty much expresses the mood and message of this particular post.

First of all, my sincerest apologies to my clients for the lack of updates for the past month.
This blog and our forums is primarily intended to be a source of Gunpla Inspiration, SO instead of uninspiring you with a ton of excuses for not doing Gunpla these days and boring you with ALL my excuses for the lack of interest to sniff plastic sand dusts... I have here a nice thread started by one of my fellow admins at MAC Forums.

Here is the discussion thread started by Kriz in the Open section on HOW or WHAT to do in coping with this common and sometimes rampant " problem ". Here is the link guys and feel free to join in the discussion.
What Do YOU Do when your Gunpla MOJO is empty?

Hope you join in the discussion and thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

8 comments:

Rayloke said...

Hey bro, Gambate!!!!
It's pretty normal we all feel ups n downs in either our work, relationship, and even our hobby. For us the normal guy, burn out means take a short break. Bt i gues it's harder on your side where u have more responsibilities n such to cater to.
Mebbe ask one of the brothers like MatX to help u up a bit more; and for the mean time, just take a step back, take a deep breath, and enjoy any other thing else than gunpla for a short while. Afterall, u had been stomping non stop in full speed for almost 3 years (since i met u in 2008). It's just normal to take a break.
U have been motivation to manys, but everybody knows that sometimes the strongest need to take a break too.

Akgunpla said...

hey there bro! Chin up! I guess the best inspiration for us guys who build gunpla is to see our community growing at the same time..people asking us on how we could make our kits better and also when we hear peoples comments regarding our builds..kaya mo yan kabayan!

Kamm said...

Hope your good bro <3 We havent spoken in a long time. I too have suffered abit of burn out, just due to work and other stuff :(

hows your family? miss you bro !

DC23 said...

Thank you brother... Kinda frustrating though as I never thought I'll bump into a stage wherein I simply could not even pick up an art knife. I still love the hobby, although I think the " motivation " just went out of the window. I need something to ignite the fire. 

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton kabayan. It's all good actually, family is great, I have a new puppy, house renovations... its all good... except Gunpla. :)

DC23 said...

I'm good bro, just NO place, time and drive to do Gunpla. I even thought of refunding my clients' payments... but hope to get over the slump soon. :)

WOL said...

okay, ive been in this situation before, not feeling so motivative. Anyway, i guess, spending a lil break, hanging out with whoever u like (your friends or family..) or sometimes watch other modellers works. That is how i got my inspiration for gunpla back. Hope it could help u out, bro  :-bd

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton WOL! I've noticed you've been active at MAC, thanks for the support bro. Hope you enjoy yourself there. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS