Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Excuses for not being active these days...



I have mentioned a bit in my previous posts that we are having house renovations and expansion. I highly apologize to my MG Zeta clients ( 2 ) as I have put off the build for a month now. The unexpected almost emergency house renovations was due to our damaged roof and it has left me with NO place to do my Gunpla. Add the fact that I was too enthused with our new family member.

All of my toys and even my Gunpla tools are kept inside cabinets and some are even relocated to my dad's house. I seldom go online too, as finding a table for the computer is even a hassle. ALL this hassle and inconvenience should be over soon and as I cannot let my clients wait for too long... I hope to find a peaceful area in my dad's house free from all the construction fuzz of my own.







For those who are curious, my house is basically on the same lot as my dad's. SO relocating most of my Gunpla boxes and toys is not that much of a hassle. However finding a quite place to do Gunpla in another house is a different story all together.

The photos below shows a third of my toys, the other boxes and toys are kept inside our couple of bathroom cabinets and one huge box for all the older ones. Looking at the bright side, once the house is a bit functional again, I could place more toys and eventually even design the second floor to accommodate a small Gunpla Work room.




On a side note, I bought a couple of Bandai Zeta decal sheets for my MG Zeta commission work yesterday. Again I hope to find a quite place to do Gunpla today and at least finalize the decal work of the MG Zeta. I hope to be active in blogging, in the forums and in doing Gunpla soon... Thanks as always for dropping by in my not so active blog these days.


Til' next post guys! :)

8 comments:

Krizkreations said...

Of all that you wrote...and all that I was gonna reply........ONCE I saw the SAME ISSUE (HOW TO BUILD MODEL REALISTIC LAYOUTS)...THAT IS ONE OF MY BUILDING BIBLE'S..............BLEW MY MIND....hahaha.....birds of a feather my friend....Hope all is well and wishing you the best on the renovations.

Kriz

Sonar said...

We're all still here, patiently waiting until you are ready to come back to gunpla ;) We all need a break sometimes DC. I go through peaks where I'm super interested and active and then troughs when I am not. It will be awesome when your renovations are all done and you are settled again. I think you will be inspired by your new space and surroundings and your passion will be renewed and ignited. Until then, enjoy your time with your family and your puppy. They are way more important than gunpla.

DC23 said...

Yeap, birds of a feather brother! Thanks man! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton Adam! I actually have cleared all the stuffs in my kitchen bar, as the kitchen and the bathrooms are the only rooms unaffected by the renovations. Hope to do Gunpla soon but like you said, I am actually enjoying more time with the kids and the puppy these days. Have not spent this much time on the kids since I started Gunpla. :)

Kamm said...

Hope your good Don :) Long time no speak right.

Busy myself recently havent had much time for the forum or modelling ;( Having a hard time keeping up with your blog too bro. Hope we can chat soon <3

Love your student hahaha <3

shiva ram said...

Its good to see u bro

DC23 said...

hahaha!

Yeah long time no speak... Hope to talk and do gunpla soon bro! :)

DC23 said...

hehehe, I hate seeing my fat arse in photos actually. :(

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS