Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, June 2, 2011

the master grade THE O build-off starts now!!!


Yours truly ( DC23 ) and Kenny Lim aka Toymaker has agreed to do a Build-Off / Face-Off whatever you want to call it since around January this year ( 2011 ). Me and Kenny could now officially work on our projects starting now and finish it off before Bandai Model Kit World Cup starts around November.

Apparently the other admins at our MAC Forums has decided to sort of feature everyone who are doing their own build-offs this June 2011. Lots of really good modelers from the Philippines and as usual from everywhere is now actively participating in this cool and friendly mini competition between fellow modelers.

GunplaFaceoffPoster

I still have to finish my 2 MG Zeta commission works before I could focus on my The O build. And my blog would also mostly focus on keeping you updated on the DC23 versus Toymaker Build-Off, so if you guys are interested to follow the other MAC Forums Build-Offs... here is the link to the build-off discussion thread in our MAC Forums...
MAC Forums Build-Off discussion thread




6 comments:

Decay said...

finally the built off of the year has started. I'm so excited.

Toymaker said...

I am even more excited, Mr Decay :) 

Jay said...

hi sir dc23,, i am starting up my blog, can you please help me how to make icons with link,, like how you did in the gallery 1 page ,,, tnx...

DC23 said...

Hope to work on it soon! XD

DC23 said...

Oh man, I am excited to see your first update! :)

DC23 said...

PM me at MAC Forums. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS