Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, June 2, 2011

LOTR Rohan miniatures painted by Decay


LOTR miniature Photo

I am a really huge LOTR fan! I have truckloads of the 6 inch action figures, some trading cards, some hard bound books, some paper back books and some other stuffs such as ash trays, pens and even pencils and erasers.

However it was really unfortunate to discover as my wife was rounding out the stuffs in the house because of the ongoing renovation, she discovered that most of my LOTR paper back books were eaten by mice! I was not able to take photos of my poor books as she threw it away right after seeing them.

Oh well, I guess its an excuse to buy another set of those books and maybe reread them eventually. On a semi side note... I have here a link to a good friend's blog featuring his latest post of his old painted Lord of the Rings Rohan miniatures. Great stuff as always from Decay and very inspiring paint job on those tiny figures! Here is the link guys...
DECAY - Miniature Model Arts feat ROHAN

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

2 comments:

Decay said...

wow Surprise. I didn't expect to see this here. Thanks for featuring this Don.

DC23 said...

I am a fan of LOTR and your works Marc. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS