Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, May 14, 2011

my Rottweiler Panzer at 7 weeks old


Rottweiler puppy photo

My Rottweiler Panzer is exactly 7 weeks old today and I have here a few crappy photos of him enjoying his new crate, new chew bone, and new water dispenser. Me and my eldest daughter Nico has taught him how to sit already. Panzer also had his first " walk " yesterday. It's kinda frustrating to teach him to ignore the leash but we managed to walk for a few minutes without him chewing on the leash.

I totally love how he releases anything in his mouth upon my request, which is great as he knows ( so far ) that I am boss and that if I say " NO " he will let go of anything he is playing with. He also sits by command and will teach him to " stay " by next month.

Panzer is almost twice his size in just a couple of weeks and he also eats twice as many. He gobbles up almost 2 cups of kibbles per meal and gets 3 meals a day. Man I am sure this dog is going to gobble up sacks of food soon.

I will get a new sack of food today as I have been feeding him Alpo 2 in 1 for a couple of weeks now. Base on my research and some advice around the net, the best affordable food for my pup is EUKANUBA. So yeap will switch from Alpo to Eukanuba this week.

A lot of fun training and playing with my pup. I have not touch Gunpla or any plastic for a couple of weeks now but should start working on my commission works and the O II soon. BTW, lots of resources and great read about Rottweilers are found in the newest forums I joined. Here is the link guys...
www.rottweiler.net

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Rottweiler puppy photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til next Panzer update! :)


2 comments:

ErazEr said...

good thing he doesn't pee on those gunpla boxes as of yet :D

DC23 said...

 Not yet. hehehe :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS