Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, May 29, 2011

How to leash train your playful puppy!


retractable leash by Flexi

Nope I have no plans of renaming my blog to " DC Dog Crating " blog. However I thought of sharing how to properly leash train your puppy. I just got home from watching Kung Fu Panda 2 with my wife and kids and I also got a nifty expensive leash for my pup! 


This retractable leash is for my Rottweiler Panzer. Panzer is still 2 months old as of this writing, but I figured the best leash to get is the one for large breeds already. I basically do not want to buy leashes every 3 months.

This is basically the best way to leash train a puppy that is too playful to walk with. This leash extends and retracts base on the movement of the pup thus you do not restrain the neck of the little guy. The leash has a locking system if you want and need it to have a fix length. This leash can extend to 16 feet and can handle dogs up to 132 pounds. 

Anyways for those who are interested on HOW to use this and properly leash train your puppy, here is a video on how to...


retractable leash by Flexi

retractable leash by Flexi

retractable leash by Flexi

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

1 comment:

DC23 said...

Always my pleasure sir. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS