Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

original caricature avatar at last!


Alas! I was able to create a character for my blog! I did this in the office using Adobe Illustrator CS5 and added the background in Adobe Photoshop CS5. I am not that comfortable in Illustrator, though I know the basic stuffs to be able to pull off something like this. I love the new features of the AI CS5 though... great stuff!

I have used a lot of avatars, my current one is the Nightmare before Christmas skull head which I really like coz I love skulls! I also liked my Lil' Robert  ( want a link ? ) character, though it is too infamous to use now. So I am really happy I came up with a simple original character that I could use as my avatar.

The character pretty much sums up how people in general knows me. I am a Filipino so I used some sandals and a Filipino flag. I have around 3 MAC shirts and a couple of DC23 shirts, so I used it in the character as well. I used my Kampfer as helmet coz I think people who does not know me might recognize the yellow Kampfer. And I made the character with its tongue out... well I just like it saying " BELAT " to others. hehe

Anyways, thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Awsome avatar DC! hehe all you need to do now, is mod it and weather it! haha <3

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! it's modded and weathered oledi! bwahahaha

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

bro!!liked it!! nice its really you!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

why? coz of the belat!??? LOL

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Looking good! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

You are such a big kid.....love it.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks as always Janus! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, thanks! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS