Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bandai Model Kit World Cup 2010 Hong Kong finals


Lovely ladies, lovely trophies and lovely entries! I just re-blogged Gundam Guy's post of the Bandai Model Kit World Cup finals 2010 at Hong Kong. As always, BMKWC Hong Kong finals is a fitting ending to any Gundam / Gunpla enthusiast.

A lot of deserving entries, a lot of great winners eventually! FYI guys, this year the masked Bakuc is back! I mean the face, person behind the mask is judging again this year! Anyways, Gratz to our winners at ZeroGunz and our Indonesian friends for bagging the main trophy!

More photos of this great year end event at Gundam Guy's -
BMKWC 2010 Hong Kong at Gundam Guy part 1
BMKWC 2010 Hong Kong at Gundam Guy part 2
Gundam Expo 2010 Hong Kong at Gundam Guy




The masked BAKUC beside the girl is judging again! : )








Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Some awsome models. Wish I was there too bad it ended before I'm going to HK. I know that girl in the white

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The nice beautiful girl in costume??? XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS