Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

my works featured in YouTube by kamniks


I just got home from the office and while browsing around youtube for some inspiration, I was surprised to see my works as some stranger stole my photos and made a video slideshow of my Gunplas! I was a bit in awe at first but then I realize that kamniks is Kamm.... just joking Kamm! hihihi

The whole paragraph is a joke, my good friend Jonathan Kaminski aka Kamm in Gunpla forums and kamniks in youtube, asked me to answer a handful of questions for his first feature in youtube a few days ago. Kamm plans to feature modelers monthly and I am the first one to be featured.

I really like the soundtrack and I must say that my kits looks a ton better in video than in photos. I love the feature so much, just a bit curious on how my " The Graveyard " dio would look in video if it was included too. I was almost in tears to see my kits in youtube for the first time, I actually watched it 3 times!

Thanks a ton Kamm! I deeply appreciate the feature man! ; )

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Man when I read the first paragraph I thought you were seirous about me stealing the pics :P haha.
Man im honoured to show off your work. Im hopeing that later in 2011 il be able to show off more of your work. ( can def show off the graveyard if you ever want me too ) Im just pleased you liked it.
Thanks again DC

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I don't like it bro... I love it like hell. I work as a motion graphics artist and video editor and director for 9 years now... and the video slideshow that you did is really really PRO work. Great job and thanks a ton again bro! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

You Know Guy's, I must admit that Seeing this got me a little choked up for a TON OF REASONS.

Too Think about all the HATE AND EVIL in this world, THEN TO SEE how guys(ALL OF US!) from different PARTS OF THE WORLD show RESPECT/ADMIRATION/FRIENDSHIP for each other's artistic
creations and brotherhood through creative passions really leave's me speechless.

@KAMM.....That was a super cool thing you did my friend, @Don23, Your Work looks Amazing in this
Video Montage. Sorry for all that bro just came over me...haha

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Really cool! Can't wait to see who else Kamm will feature!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

he he he!! now that's great ''WORKS'' on vid !! thumbs up @Kamm !!!

ha ha!! @DC..you're famous!!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I know who's the probable next feature! I won't spill the beans though. hihihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yay! my works actually looks a ton better in video! Great stuff Kamm! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Totally agree, You ( Kriz ) and I have been friends almost since I started this hobby. We share the same ideals and passion and we are slowly acquiring more friends that has the same flame for this hobby! hehe

Birds of the same feather flock together! bwahahaha

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS