Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, March 1, 2010

hguc Geara Zulu snapfit


Ello guys, this is actually my first hguc that I bought, I usually get my 144s as competition prizes and I usually never paint them. I think I do not have the skills ( yet ) to work with hgucs, coz they are so small. I got so poisoned with the Unicorn Video I got in youtube a couple of days ago and decided to get myself this and a Kshatriya. I also decided to work on this kit as a practice build before working on my AC White Glint commission work. I figured that working with a PG Zeta then the AC White Glint will be difficult, coz the disparity in size is huge, I have been used to working with big parts already...so I will have to practice first with this small kit before moving on to the commish White Glint. This kit is really nice, the articulation and construction is very efficient, I mean Bandai used a few parts for the joints yet it yields MGish articulation...the hguc kits are getting really better! 

I have a thumbnail of this build
on the upper left side of my blog as an ongoing project, you could check the link from time to time if you like. I will be posting this WIp in ZeroGunz only coz this will be just a fast build, maybe the longest is two weeks and this will have no diorama. I will be modding and detailing it though and will try to make it look like a 1/100 kit. Wish me luck! :)

I really love the designs of the mechs of this series, they are Universal Century afterall. I like UC so much because eventhough it is hi - tech stuff, they always retain the oldschool military feel to the mech designs and specially the weapons. I would not be surprise if ever I purchase all of the hguc kits of the Unicorn series. Now, here are some pics of this very nice kit...

Size comparison pics of the Geara Zulu with Kshatriya and a hguc Hyaku Shiki...








I really like the belt bag stuff that holds all the extra weapons...










This is the first hguc kit that I have that can tilt its head upwrads like this, very nice if you would put this in flight pose.




Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

greenmondaymorning said...

i cant w8 to see this painted i love this kit
just alittle info the nick name is the sleeves because different rankes have different desins
any ways one question thes the hand gun come off ftom the larger gun?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I see, thanks for the info man...yes, the handgun detaches from the main gun...I was wondering what was that for. hehe

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS