Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, March 13, 2010

hguc Unicorn Gundam ( destroy mode ) snapfit - DC23


Ello guys, I gave in really to the Unicorn series...and bought my first Unicorn. I just bought the hguc Unicorn destroy mode though, coz I can't really imagine how to modify an already detailed and great looking mech...I am patiently waiting for Rayloke's MG Unicorn and might think of getting the MG once I see his build completed.

I snap fitted this for 2 1/2 hours, it was a pretty straight build with a lots of small parts for a hguc. The number of parts accounted for was because of the exposed internal frames. The kit is 1/2 inch taller than a hguc Zeta and is pretty much taller than the Geara Zulu. It looks pretty cool with a bit of detailing might look like a MG. I will detail and work on this after the AC White Glint but will just do very minor mods coz it looks good already. My only qualms about this kit is it's poseability and the head is too small...but other than that, I would still recommend this kit as it is really good looking.

Now, here are some pics...



Thanks for viewing! ;)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the MG unicron with the ability to transform between the two modes and I must say it was hell to put together. The transformation gimic is nice to have, but it takes so long to get between the 2 modes and it feels so flimsy that I put it in one mode for a long time before I feel like attempting to get it back into the other mode. Good model, just a real pain to get together.

Anonymous said...

I wanted a MG Unicorn before...but I am still undecided coz the transformation gimmick might ruin my paint job. Plus it looks good oledi and I can't imagine my usual mods on it.

Unknown said...

In all honesty from personal experience, it does seem pretty close to impossible to mod it. And a paint job would also not work to well. Probably better off just getting both HGs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro...I thought so. might never get the MG then. ;)

Bench Eje said...

i like!!!

DC23 said...

haha! kelan ka pa nahilig sa Robot Robotan! hahaha :D

masterjaw said...

The only modification I can think off this was transforming this to the "Banshee" form (black unicorn gundam).

DC23 said...

Will just let it be as it is. parts are too small for me. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS