Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, May 1, 2014

HGUC The O verDC23 primed!

hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto

This kit was supposed to be a personal 3 day challenge. However due to my unexpected surgery on the 2nd day, I had to put it aside. I worked on the kit 4 days after my surgery, thus I have been working on this kit for 7 days 6 hours a day. 

This is my first project which involves a bit of detailing. I have not done such for 2 years. Some scribing and pla plating is a bit rough, maybe another kit will polish my skills again. 

Not much concept behind the build, it's basically a HGUC The O kit converted to a 1/35 mech armor with a Xamel-like canon on top. 

I will be hand painting this soon. Will have to put it aside as I have to start on a couple of commission projects by next week.

Hope you like the primed kit so far. Thanks for dropping by! Until my next update guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)


hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto

hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto

hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto

hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto

hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto

hguc The OverDC23 WIPphoto





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks great already! I visit this site almost every week just to awe at your work! Keep up the great blog!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thank you Xandmanxx! Will post some WIP posts and the painted build soon. 😊

Unknown said...

Don, did you assemble it first and primed the whole kit or did you primed it parts by parts then assemble it? I always curious about this process

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Primed separately, then re-assembled bro. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS