I just finished my HGUC The O " The Blue Ogre " verDC23 yesterday and I thought of posting some of the work in progress photos before posting the actual work.
As most of you know, I had surgery a couple of weeks ago. So during my ( sick leave ) recovery at home, I thought of finishing a sort of quick project to make use of my time at home. This project was not really quick as I worked on it for roughly 8 days ( 8 hours a day ). To make this post a bit worthwhile, aside from the photo dump, let me list what I did with the kit.
- Trimmed off the neck and head and replaced with a 1/35 figure from Tamiya.
- Added a ton of custom panel lines, specially on the butt part.
- Added details using Tamiya pla plates all over the kit.
- Kitbashed a MG Dom Cannon and placed it on the back of the kit.
- Fully hand painted the kit using Vallejo Model Color, Vallejo Game Color, Vallejo Washes and Vallejo Pigments.
Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)