Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 28, 2014

New tool for cutting thick styrene!


A ton of thanks to my dad ( a power tool enthusiast ) who bought me a new toy!!!

I now have a bench cutter for cutiing thick, really thick, and super thick styrene tubes, rods and plates! I will never hesitate to buy .8mm, 1mm and 2mm pla plates as they are now soooo easy to cut!

This will be so useful for all my diorama projects as I cut thick plastics / styrene a lot of times during progress. 

This tool is so powerful it could cut through 3/4 inch thick plastic! Dang I could even cut pvc pipes! Great stuff!!! :)




Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! :) just enjoy the hobby! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS