Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Custom Gundam Base by Aor_or_die


 
CustomGundamBasePhoto

I was googling about some diorama ideas when I saw this photo. This base looks a little like my custom bases albeit better. I then found out I was credited from the post of my good old fellow Gunpla modeler in Aor_or_die! Makes me want to craft a diorama all of a sudden.

Cool stuff that will definitely look super nice once painted! I love the angle of the base and the protruding tubes that added so much depth to the piece. The details on the base itself is so well crafted and looks very complicated even in it's primed state. Looking forward to the painted and weathered photos of this build soon.

Do check out more photos at the blogsite of my old friend Aor_or_die. Below is the link...

Custom Gundam Base by Aor_or_die

Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS