Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 13, 2014

DC23 Mecharts Gallery Updated


verDC23photo

It has been so long since I had the time and the mood to update my gallery. Just added the links  of a couple of finished or completed builds last year ( 2013 ). 

The Ironman 12 inch statue I did for a friend which was basically a repaint of a statue last year was a fun build. I added the damages and paint chips and enhanced the overall finish of the statue / toy. A super fun quick build that ended up nicely.

I also added a link of my only painted kit last year, which was a beautiful Ma.K kit given to me by my old friend Kenny Lim aka TOYMAKER back in 2009. The kit has a bit of fitting issues but I did had so much fun hand painting the floral stuff on the kit. This kit is one of my fav display in my office desk these days. 

Anyways, do check them out in the links below...

 Gallery

 Commission Gallery

Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS