Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ebasenet Gundam Head Display Groupbuild Gallery




I am trying to catch up with what are the ins and outs of the Gunpla Community for the past few hours and I just saw that the Ebasenet Gundam Head Display Groupbuild Gallery has now been set up! It is such an honor to be in the Ebasenet website! Thank You Masters!

I know this is old news already, but I have been away for a while and have been inactive in forums and the community for such a looooooong time already. Obviously I was inactive already before this gallery has been set up by the Gunpla masters of Ebasenet

Construction of my house should be done by the end of the month ( February ) and I am slowly getting excited in setting up a corner for this wonderful hobby! Will check my old tools if they are still in working condition and will get supplies for my first build very soon! Can't wait to get back!

Below is the link of my own gallery at Ebasenet... Do check it out if you have the time. :b 

Turn A head diorama verDC23 @ Ebasenet

Pardon for wasting your time! Just got really excited after seeing the gallery of my Turn V Gundam at Ebasenet. Thanks for dropping by! Until a better post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! 


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS