Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, March 28, 2013

1/144 Gaddess with custom base WIP

This is my first attempt in modding and actually working on a plastic kit after a year. It is both fun and frustrating as I work or revisit my old modeling skills.

I managed to sand off all the seam lines along the leg parts, forearms, and backpack. I also cleaned all the nub marks before modding.

I first practiced cutting pla plates and scribing panel lines on the base that came with the kit, then tried adding panel lines on the back pack after a while. A lot of imperfections and slip ups while scribing the panel lines, but it was fun!

Hope to show better updates tomorrow and hope to work faster as well. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I read your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style
is witty, keep up the good work!

My page :: rolexコピー

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS