Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, August 19, 2011

my precious SAMANTHA's 5th birthday today!


Sam's Photos

Kinda really tired today as I brought my 3 kids to the mall and spent time with them the whole day. My wife was in the office the whole time so I was alone attending to my 3 kids earlier. It was fun though as my wife usually disagrees with the toys we buy whenever she is with us. So we basically had the freedom to grab whatever we could afford today.

It is my precious little daughter Samantha's birthday today! She is now 5 years old, but she looks like a 3 year old though LOL. She is the little girl in red and like me she hates it whenever I take a picture of her. She is currently gobbling up her cake as I write this while playing with her toy hauls and extra stuffs. I love this little girl so much, I sometimes hope she won't grow up and stay forever with her dad.

Anyways here are some photos o my precious!

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Sam's Photos

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

8 comments:

GaryWintin said...

That cakes look tasty

DC23 said...

It sure is bro... I ate up 1/8th of that cake just now. hehehe :)

GaryWintin said...

LOL... good good.. you need your energy to do more gunpla.. haha ... 

oh and... Samantha looks like you, IMO

DC23 said...

She does... she's my fav. WINK WINK. Hope my other kids won't read this. :)

GaryWintin said...

LOOL LOOL... I'm will tell on you hahaha... Pls, rely my birthday wishes to your beautiful ( daddy's look alike ) daughter

DC23 said...

Thanks man! will do! she'll playing with her aunts now, will tell her once she goes up here. :)

kriz said...

Happy Birthday little one.
@Don.....I know the feeling about staying daddy's little princess all to well.

DC23 said...

hehehehe... we only have the memories and the photos to cherish eventually. The perks and pains of being a dad! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS