Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, August 19, 2011

MORE custom vinyl toys ver DC23 soon!!!


more custom vinyls soon photo

As I've said in my post here, I will be working on a small 5 inch DIY mini QEE Toyerq soon. So I bought the vinyl today and I also got myself a small baby QEE spray can head figure. The same client of my 8 inch DIY custom robot QEE that I finished a while back, wants the ToyerQ ( skull head ) in a mecha - ninja concept of some sort.

I am still conceptualizing on how to tackle both these quick fun projects. The spray can head 3.5 inch baby QEE is I think the perfect MASCOT for my blog. It will soon be my Facebook avatar, twitter avatar, forums avatar and everything about DC23 if I pull it off well. Anyways, excited to work on these projects soon, now here are a few photos of my vinyl toy hauls today...

more custom vinyls soon photo

more custom vinyls soon photo

more custom vinyls soon photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)

2 comments:

kriz said...

The spraycan head is awesome man, cant wait to see wha you do to it.

DC23 said...

I am currently working on it bro... hope to finish by tomorrow. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS